quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2009

Porque eu te amo...


Advertência: A letra da música foi digitada de forma livre, portanto, podem aparecer erros ou faltar palavras. Todavia, procurei fazer o melhor para captar a letra da música, que eu acho muito bonita.


Because I love you
Steve B.

Chords…
I caught your letter, the postman leaves in the other day.
So, I decided I’d do this song.
Just let you know, exactly the way I feel.
And Let you know my love is for real.

Because I love you and I’ll do anything,
I’ll give you my heart, my everything.
Because I love you, I’ll be by your side.
To be your light, To be your guide.

If you sure fell, that I don’t really care
And let you started to lose ground.
Just let me really show you, that truly you can count me.
That I’ll always be around.

Because I love you my heart is open door.
Girl, Don’t you want please come on in.
Because I love you and I’ll be by your side.
To be your light, to be your guide.

Chords…

If you sure feel, that I don’t really care
and that you started to lose ground.
Just let me show you
That truly you can count on me.
How I’ll always be around

Because I love, my heart is open door.
Girl, Don’t you want please come on in.
Because I love you and I’ll be by your side.
To be your light, to your guide.

Chords...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Agradeço pelo seu comentário.